My first time. It's not how I expected, but I have been wanting to for so long now that I don't really know what I expected. It's getting better though. All I want is a few cheap thrills and some kind of reassurance that I have been doing something. I suffer so terribly from the grass is greener syndrome, short term memory and dys-satisfaction that this might just be the remedy for my malady.
So here I am. I'm not quite sure what inspired observation of humanity I can share. But there is plenty of time for that. I feel a wee bit compulsive already. Is that normal? I guess it must be. Is this what it is? This buzz I'm getting off this now. Cool. I can see how you could get into it. Lov-ly. Just kick back and enjoy the ride.
I think I am going to like this.
