Home sweet home...

Another week has slipped by. I find it hard to leave the house because it is so beautiful there. As soon as I wake up all I want to do is sit in the lounge and look at the view. When I do have to race to work, however, this is my view from the bus stop. There is a little cafe next to the bus stop called the Chocolate Fish, made popular by Peter Jackson and his lord of the rings frenzy. On Friday I had a lot of trouble waking up, getting up, leaving the house and catching the bus- in fact I missed the last one (and didn't care) so went to the cafe for a bit of TLC and motivation in the form of strong coffee. There were two ladies and daschunds- comical dogs at the best of times- one had a little red coat on, but the little fat thing had too much girth for the Parisian sourced fashion, which kept slipping off and poor poochie looked thoroughly humiliated. It cheered me up no end! Then the owner offered to drive me over the hill as he needed to pick up some sausages at the butcher. All in all a beautifully unpredictable Friday morning before 8:30am! Thank god for carnivores...