skip to main | skip to sidebar
Puppet Savant

Baggins comes to live at Nakora



Newer Post Older Post Home

Savantsinc

  • PupSav photos
  • Cinema Geek
  • Translation portal
  • Translation Blue South
  • Translation Base
  • Translation jobs
  • Galapagos conservation
  • Gorilla Conservation
  • Conservation Hot Spots
  • Conservation Africa
  • Conservation International
  • Conservation Union
  • The Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre
  • Elephant conservation
  • 48 hours furious film making tickles my fancy
  • I love The Phoenix Foundation
  • I love Inverted Coma
  • Toshi Endo: Safe Places
  • Diwata
  • Andy Morley-Hall
  • Kezia Hinchey
  • Nathan and the Muntaz Rule
  • Nathalie Rheinholz
  • aka scumpi
  • I love Patsy Greer
  • Tinks
  • Willy Dissipates Tension
  • I love Bats & the Pit
  • UbuWeb:avant-garde,ethnopoetics,outsider art
  • Criterion Blog Rulz
  • Grandiloquent knows I am a logastellus
  • I love dimension2
  • Double Tongue
  • Word Geek
  • Deutsches Wort Geek
  • I love Word Reference
  • I love Batucada
  • visas and passport info

P.S Triple Word Score Film Reviews

  • The Orphanage- Soundscape Suspense Timing
  • The Counterfeiters- True Disturbing Long
  • The Edge of Heaven- Intelligent Complex Moving
  • Earth- Breathtaking wildlife filmmaking
  • SOP- Big questions unanswered
  • Shaolin Soccer- Hilarious Clever Stunts
  • Full Metal Jacket- Sickening. Cinematic perfection
  • A Fine Madness- Young Sean Connery!
  • Mein Fuehrer: The Truly Truest Truth About Adolf Hitler- Impressive production tricks
  • Control- Every shot perfect
  • No country for old men- Tense. Beautiful cinematography
  • Before the Devil Knows You're Dead- Disappointing. No pathos
  • Delirious- Surprisingly complex characterisation
  • Downfall-Believable characterisation, mood
  • Eastern Promises- Sanguinary tattooed thriller
  • A History of Violence- Watchable gun tricks
  • Bomb Harvest- Harrowing ongoing struggle
  • Perfume: The story of a murderer- Visually stunning creepiness
  • Joe Strummer: The future is unwritten- Moving inspiring well-edited
  • The Jammed- Strong questioning drama
  • Stranger than Fiction- Clever believable lovestory
  • Pan's Labyrinth- Compelling Powerful Fairytale
  • Short bus- Humanity's raw insecurity
  • Borat- Outrageous boundless slapstick
  • Hot Fuzz- Exceptional comic genius
  • Bra Boys- Powerful brotherhood propaganda

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2007 (43)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (1)
      • Baggins comes to live at Nakora
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)

About Me

My photo
Xela
View my complete profile