skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Movember: I love you
The purpose behind it, I don't care
I just love facial hair.
Bushy, handlebars,
Pencil or clipped,
Hirsute
creations above the lip.
Oh
Movember
, it's so fun.
Finally, Mo's on everyone.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Savantsinc
PupSav photos
Cinema Geek
Translation portal
Translation Blue South
Translation Base
Translation jobs
Galapagos conservation
Gorilla Conservation
Conservation Hot Spots
Conservation Africa
Conservation International
Conservation Union
The Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre
Elephant conservation
48 hours furious film making tickles my fancy
I love The Phoenix Foundation
I love Inverted Coma
Toshi Endo: Safe Places
Diwata
Andy Morley-Hall
Kezia Hinchey
Nathan and the Muntaz Rule
Nathalie Rheinholz
aka scumpi
I love Patsy Greer
Tinks
Willy Dissipates Tension
I love Bats & the Pit
UbuWeb:avant-garde,ethnopoetics,outsider art
Criterion Blog Rulz
Grandiloquent knows I am a logastellus
I love dimension2
Double Tongue
Word Geek
Deutsches Wort Geek
I love Word Reference
I love Batucada
visas and passport info
P.S Triple Word Score Film Reviews
The Orphanage- Soundscape Suspense Timing
The Counterfeiters- True Disturbing Long
The Edge of Heaven- Intelligent Complex Moving
Earth- Breathtaking wildlife filmmaking
SOP- Big questions unanswered
Shaolin Soccer- Hilarious Clever Stunts
Full Metal Jacket- Sickening. Cinematic perfection
A Fine Madness- Young Sean Connery!
Mein Fuehrer: The Truly Truest Truth About Adolf Hitler- Impressive production tricks
Control- Every shot perfect
No country for old men- Tense. Beautiful cinematography
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead- Disappointing. No pathos
Delirious- Surprisingly complex characterisation
Downfall-Believable characterisation, mood
Eastern Promises- Sanguinary tattooed thriller
A History of Violence- Watchable gun tricks
Bomb Harvest- Harrowing ongoing struggle
Perfume: The story of a murderer- Visually stunning creepiness
Joe Strummer: The future is unwritten- Moving inspiring well-edited
The Jammed- Strong questioning drama
Stranger than Fiction- Clever believable lovestory
Pan's Labyrinth- Compelling Powerful Fairytale
Short bus- Humanity's raw insecurity
Borat- Outrageous boundless slapstick
Hot Fuzz- Exceptional comic genius
Bra Boys- Powerful brotherhood propaganda
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2007
(43)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(3)
Drream Life in Mac Far Land
Democratically Elected Terrorists
Movember: I love you
►
October
(10)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
About Me
Xela
View my complete profile