I Love You, World

I need to write this, it will just take a moment.
But I need to tell you I love you, World.
I love you for everything that you allow to happen everyday, and how if I want anything you give it to me as soon as I ask.
I have been driving 3 tonne trucks, I have been projecting films- inside and outside, I have been riding my bike, I have been getting lost and finding myself again, I have been visiting family, I have been picking fruit off trees growing in other peaople's gardens and I have been learning, learning, learning.
World, I want to introduce to you and for you to welcome the beautiful twinnies, Holly and Sophie.
And for the wee teeny babies who couldn't wait to meet you, World, let me tell you: This world is for you, my little baby friends and we will look after you with love and kindness and you will grow big and strong and powerful.