Moth Dude


As I stomped around trying to find a home and wondering if I was getting exploited by my employer, I noticed this funny little dude. He was on the wall above my head. He looks like he has those enlarged public servant cheek jowls. The kind you get from spending too much public money on wine and dinners to build relationships with other public servants.

Moth Dude stayed still just long enough to allow his photo to be taken. He had patience. I am learning about patience. I am learning that I have none. It is a very humbling process, but it makes me impatient!
I am learning that patience is about being cool. But I am also learning that patience is also about being cool enough to tell others that you are not going to be patient for much longer and that they better pay you or that you are looking for other houses!

So, that is what I am learning: Patience Bridging Class for Adult Students 101. I hope the course is almost over, but no one really knows how long it takes or when you graduate. Sometimes one has to go back for a surprise involuntary refresher course.

A wise woman once told me that if life seems a bit unpleasant then chances are you are learning something. A wise man once told me that in the end everything always works out much better than you could ever imagine. ALWAYS.